February 9, 2008

This Hugs For You!

Today is the day that these adorable Monkeys are going to be available, starting at 10 pm at All That Scraps. I made this card for the Limites Supplies Challenge. The goal was to make a non-traditional Valentine's Day card, meaning no pink, no red, no hearts. I LOVE the color combo in this card. I found a piece of Basic Grey Dasher paper that I forgot was in my stash and based the other colors off of it. I also used Beate's Sketch Challenge 34.

Well today I am off to stamp with some fellow SCS'ers. Teresa, aka paynete and Jackie, aka hpyscrp2, and I are getting together. Last time we spent hours talking and stamping so I am sure today will involve much of the same.

Have a great Saturday!

Jenn

Stamps: Monkey Love by C.C.Designs
Paper: Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Basic Gray Dasher
Ink: Soft Sky, Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Slit Punch, 1/16" hole punch, certainly celery 5/8" grosgrain, crafters tool kit, basic black stampin' write marker
Techniques: watercoloring

2 comments:

Jennie Skaggs said...

This is adorable....love the monkey and your layout. Jennie

beate said...

Oh my goodness, that is soooo stinking cute!
You rock! Hugs and smiles