February 3, 2008

Sketch Journal

This is a very quick altered journal that I made while taking part in VSN a few weekends ago. I am using it for a sketch journal. Often I will come across a card that I love because of the sketch that was used. I then jot it down in my journal. I find it is easier to look at a blank sketch instead of the actual card that I liked. It is much easier to focus on the sketch instead of the stamp set used or the original color combination. I still want to stamp out the word sketch and add it to the front of the notebook before I apply a coat or two of Mod Podge. However, this has gotten pushed to the side as I am working on other things.

I want to thank you all for your well wishes. I feel great this morning. I think sleeping in, taking a nap and going to bed early yesterday is just what I needed. I didn't get a single thing stamped, but I had fun just lounging around since it is not something I normally do. This week I hope to get back into the swing of things.

Have a great Sunday!

Jenn

P.S. I aplogize for any typos. For some reason the Spell check on Blogger isn't working. I try to go back and re-check everything but invariably something falls through the cracks. My fingers type faster than my brain works sometimes.


Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet
Paper: Cutie Pie dsp, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip craft
Accessories: crystal clear ep, heat gun, xyron sticker maker, double stitched ribbon in Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava and River Rock
Techniques: altered journal

No comments: