February 7, 2008

Monkey Love

Do you want to see what was waiting in my mailbox for me this afternoon? This adorable little monkey and some wonderful new background stamps! It's perfectly fitting that I'd get some monkey stamps especially since I have two of my own monkeys who happen just to look a little more human. LOL!

This new stamp set from C.C. Designs called Monkey Love will be available at All That Scraps this Saturday starting at 10 pm. These sets are called Itzie Inkies and come in a very sturdy CD Case already mounted on EZ-Mount foam. On my Purely Pomegrantate layer I used one of the new Big Ol' Backgrounds called Hearts.

I'm off to play with the other monkey in the set, and he's just as cute as this one. I did seperate my sentiment and made the dots with my Chocolate Chip marker. The inside reads "thinking of YOU".


Stamps: Monkey Love and Hearts Background from C.C. Designs
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Basic Gray Blush
Ink: Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, River Rock
Accessories: small and large oval punch, crop-a-dile, silver eyelets, silver brad, May Arts ribon, AquaPainter

7 comments:

Tina said...

Gorgeous card. I HAVE to have that monkey, I {heart} him!

Tina said...

Gorgeous card. I HAVE to have that monkey, I {heart} him!

Lesa said...

Jenn,
He is so adorable! I wish I could play along. It can't be much longer right? ;) Go play some more and come back and show us so I can live through you. Make sure you have dinner ordered in so you don't have to cook. Have fun!

My Paper World said...

Totally ADORABLE Jenn!! xx

shel9999 said...

So cute!! I love that little hanging monkey! I like the bit of striped ribbon with the brad!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great stamp, love your card and how you used the ribbon. The monkey is too cute.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I love the Jenn....It's Adorable!!!