February 1, 2008

It's time for Sale-a-Bration!


Today is the first day of Sale-a-Bration! I am so excited for this wonderful sale that Stampin' Up! has to offer. If you haven't seen the Sale-a-Bration catalog yet you can view it on the Stampin' Up! website. For every $50 you spend you can choose one of six items for free. There are 5 stamp sets and 1 set of Rub Ons. I used one of the stamp sets, Friendship Blooms and the Rub Ons to make this card.

In addition to this wonderful special Stampin' Up! is also offering two specials for you if you decide to sign up during Sale-a-Bration. You can get a Free stamp set up to a $47.95 value, plus the Starter Kit is 20% off and is only $159.

I am very excited about these promotions, and I hope you are too.

Jenn


Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Paper: Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie dsp, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, So Saffron
Accessories: 1/4" square punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" square punches, 1/16" hole punch, soft subtles brads, 3/4" circle punch, Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon, Love and Happiness Rub Ons, dimensionals, blender pen

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute! Can't wait to try out some of my SAB sets tomorrow!

My Paper World said...

It's so pretty! I love it!

Tina said...

Gorgeous. Super pretty colors choices. I really like those flowers too.

Anonymous said...

love this card and sketch. what size is your card it looks larger than a 3x6

Tasida said...

You write very well.