February 7, 2008

Happy Heart

I just have time for a quick post this morning. I thought I had until next week to get the Auction Basket in for Colin's school. It turns out I have to have it in by tomorrow. I'm working on that right now, but I wanted to post another card I made with yesterday's sketch. This one is a little simpler than the last, but I still am very pleased with how it turned out. Plus I have almost used up all of my Ginger Blossom scraps which makes me happy since I tend to get down to a few scraps, open a new package and never use the remaining few pieces up. My goal for this year is to be less wasteful with what I have and to use it before it retires.


Here is my Auction Basket. I have 52 cards and envelopes in the basket. Some I have duplicates of, others are originals. I showcased some of my favorite cards by slipping them between the photo box and the lid, which I put on the bottom of it. I called it a Year Full of Cards Basket since there are enough to send out one a year.

Jenn

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your card and your basket is fantastic, sure that will raise lots of money at the auction.

Amy G. said...

You card is very cute...and your basket is amazing!!! WOW! 52 cards...that's a lot! I hope it goes for a good penny! ;) Great job!

Michelle said...

LOVE your card! And what a great auction basket!

Tina said...

A gorgeous card. I know that basket will go for a bunch o' $$$. It's a wonderful thing you have done.

Angie Tieman said...

Your card is beautiful! Love how you did the ribbon underneath those layers! And your box is sooo cool, how nice for the school and auction, I hope it brings the big bucks!

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card--really like your colors and layout, very nice indeed.
Laurie