February 8, 2008

Double the Love

These monkeys are so adorable and so much fun to color in. I have lots of visions for this set. I made this card and it folds like Beate's file folder card but it is held closed by the slit punch at the top of the main image. I think I should sponge the edge in Cool Carribean to make it stand out a bit more, but this is the photo I have to work with this morning. The sketch was in the latest Paper Crafts magazine and was used by Dianna Digoy.

Again for this card I used the new C.C Designs set, Monkey Love that will be released Saturday at 10 pm at All That Scraps. I also used the new Polka Dots background.

Did you know that All That Scraps has a new blog? If you want to win a Giga or Mega punch head on over and them know what you think. A winner will be drawn on Tuesday, February 12th at 10 pm Central Time.

Jenn

Stamps: Monkey Love and Polka Dots by C.C. Designs Paper: Cool Caribbean, Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Basic Gray dsp Ink: Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose Accessories: Slit Punch, 3/16" corner rounder, chocolate chip satin ribbon, large oval punch, silver brads, designer label punch, dimensionals. AquaPainter Techniques: watercoloring

8 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These monkey's are adorale, just too cute.

mommy0f4 said...

cute layout!

Tina said...

Great layout. I really like those colors and those images.

Michelle said...

These monkies are so darn adorable!

My Paper World said...

I'm loving these cute monkey images Jenn!
I didn't know that you once lived in sheffield! that's so cool! We live in London at the moment, but we have been thinking about moving "up north"!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Mistylynn said...

I love the way you made this card! Okay, so I'm in love again, with these wonderful imagees. Gotta get me some. Take care and have a great day.
Misty

Christi said...

Too cute!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

These are adorable...love the colors and great layout. Jennie