February 10, 2008

Clear Envelope Book

Yesterday I spent the day with some fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that I met via SCS. When we get together we normally each plan a 3D project to make. This is what Jackie, aka hpyscrpr2, brought along for us to make. It is one of the clear envelope books that was the new tutorial last week.

I think that this is so vibrant and cheery and I absolutely love the colors and paper that we used to make this book. The book uses So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi and Cutie Pie Designer Series paper. Matching ink colors were also used along with the Garden Whimsy stamp set. We finished the book off with Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon as well as some 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain.

I can see myself making a lot of these books to carry pictures of Colin and Evan in and to give as gifts. I think they would make perfect gifts for Mother's Day, Graduation Gifts or little books to put in Birthday Photos.

Jenn

7 comments:

Ana said...

Beautiful card and color combo!!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow Jen! This is fabulous! Love the colours!

chat said...

gorgeous card, jenn. i can only see the thumbnail in the gallery so i have to checked out your blog
love, love what you have done to this technique

Michelle said...

This is adorable. I love the colors.

corinnesomerville said...

Wow, Jen...you did a fabulous job on yours !!! I've made about a million of these cause they whip up so fast !!!

Have a great day and stay warm !
Corinne

Anonymous said...

can you show me how you made your little book. it looks very cute

denise

Angela said...

Another nice post.......thanks for sharing.