February 12, 2008

Change is in the Air!

First I want to say that I have a small change to my website in the works. When I started blogging I had no idea that I'd post on a regular basis, or that I'd end up with so many readers. In order to continue to grow I feel that it is time to make a small change. I will not be getting rid of this blog - in fact I have imported all of my posts into my new site, but starting Sunday, all new posts will only be posted over there.

I am asking a HUGE favor of all of you. If you have me listed in your Blog Roll, if you could please update it to reflect my new website. I will have a post on top on Sunday that will re-direct everyone to my new site, and if you want you can start to head over there as well.

My new website is : http://igotstamps.com

This card was made for the Feature Stamper Challenge on SCS. This week the honored stamper was Sarah Green. I choose this card to CASE. As you can see I kept the layout, but made a lot of changes to the card. I flipped the layout sideways to accomodate the image I wanted to use. I also changed the stamp set and color combination. I felt that hemp twine was more masculine than silver cording, as was the HodgePodge Hardware in lieu of the flowers.

I look forward to see you at my new site!

Jenn


Stamps: For Father, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, All Holidays
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel. Going Gray, Basic Black, Old Olive, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: crafter's tool kit, HPH, 1/16" hole punch, ticket corner punch, natural hemp twine
Techniques: watercoloring, faux stitching

4 comments:

Emily said...

Great card Jenn! I love that set. I just changed your address on my blog roll =).

SpAzzGiRL said...

doesn't that webpage just point to this blog? I don't think I would have to change it in the blogroll then...just a thought.
Love the card!

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous!

All Pink girl said...

Adorable card so cute ,Dawnx