February 1, 2008

Be Lulu's Valentine!


Since we had so much snow dumped on us last night I wanted to make a nice cheery card. I was going through my Designer Paper pile and came across this piece of Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl paper that I totally forgot I had. I thought it paired nicely with Real Red, Certainly Celery and Blue Bayou. I am so far behind on Challenges this week so I skipped right to Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. If I focus too much on all I want to do I end up not getting anything done.

This card measures 8 1/2" X 4". I stamped Lulu from Love Ya Lots by C.C. Designs onto Whisper White cardstock 3 times and then punched her out with my 1 1/4" square punch. Under the row of images I used my Crop-a-Dile to dry emboss 3 circles. I also added 3 flowers that were punched out and layered from my Boho Blossoms punch. The sentiment is also from C.C Designs, but it is from the Love Ya Much set.

I don't know about you, but I am certainly glad it is Friday! I am looking forward to my Hostess Club on Sunday and spending tomorrow doing as little as possible.

Jenn


Stamps: Love Ya Much, Love Ya Lots by C.C. Designs
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou
Ink: Basic Gray, Close to cocoa, Sahara Sand, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Blue Bayou
Accessories: Corner rounder (retired), Boho Flower Punch, Vintage Brads, Dimensionals, Word Window punch, crop-a-dile, blue bayou double stitched ribbon, AquaPainter

2 comments:

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! Supercute! and It really is a lovely cheery card!

Tina said...

Great vibrant colors. Of course, it's hard to go wrong with Cosmo Cricket paper, they are all so pretty.