February 3, 2008

Answering a Few Questions

What does it mean when it says One of a Kind is temporarily discontinued?

Stampin' Up! is looking into some alignment issues with the stamped image and the punch. Mine lines up perfectly if I turn the stamp at an angle before I stamp it. I used it at a class today and it worked perfectly for everyone there too.

What is the size of the card in my It's time for Sale-a-Bration post? I used a 8" X 8 1/2" piece of cardstock as a base. The finished size is 4" X 8 1/2".

How do those IKEA bars "hold" onto your punches? The punches actually sit fairly squarely on top of the bars. There is just enough clearance space for the punches to sit on top and rest against the wall. I have had my 2 year old and 4 1/2 year old throw a bouncy ball against the wall right at the punches and they still stay stable. I haven't had one fall yet.

I think that is it for questions the last few days. If you left one and I didn't answer it please let me know. It's not intentional, I haven't been feeling 100% the last two days and haven't been online much.

I am also so very thankful that we even got home alive tonight. I had a class today, and as we drove home we drove right into a White Out condition. It was awful! I-57 was 1 lane headed south with traffic traveling in the middle of the road. We were going only 10 - 15 miles per hour and it was all we could do to safely stay on the road. Luckily the storm didn't hit until we got to Peotone, but it was the longest car ride ever. When we finally got to our exit in Manteno, we couldn't even see the ramp or what was ahead. I hope we never get caught in a storm like that again. Route 45 was even worse than the interstate and we just had to hope that there wasn't a car driving at us. Visibility wasn't even a foot in front of our car. If there had been a hotel alongside the road I would have stopped for the night. Everytime I saw a car in the ditch I was just so thankful it wasn't us. It's still snowing terribly out there too.

Jenn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope SU gets this fixed, I had to call 3 customers and tell them they had to wait for that set.
I had no problem mounting this set...oh well....