January 16, 2008

Thankful Flower

Did I not say I really liked this color combination? I am playing around with the set as I come up with my swap card for a Sale-a-Bration swap I am in. While I really like this card I think it would take me forever to make 30 of them, so it is in the maybe pile for now. I still have a day to play before I make my final decision though.

Again I used the same colors as in the last post, but I changed up my layout. I did try to doodle around the edge of the image, but I didn't leave myself enough room on my first attempt so you can't really tell. I think I'd have to make the main panel a little larger to accommodate the doodling. I do really like the flower stamped behind the sentiment and I think I'll keep that element for my swap card at least. Now to narrow down the sketch. I do know I am probably going to stick with the color combination though. I really like it.


Stamps: Merci
Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Soft Sky, Regal Rose, Going Gray
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/16" hole punch, vintage brad, AquaPainter, Double hole punch

8 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

this is so pretty, that color combo is great.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This so pretty! I love that color combo, too!

Tina said...

Love this too. I like the detail of the brads on the scallop circle.

Michelle said...

This is really pretty, Jenn!

SpAzzGiRL said...

This is gorgeous, love those colors too!

My Paper World said...

So pretty, and the flower behind the sentiment looks great!

Renée said...

this is very pretty, I love the colour combination and the punch of pumpkin is just perfect!

Laura said...

It is beautiful, and the colours work together so well. I can see it would take a while to make...what was it 30? Yikes...Good luck, I know you'll design something outstanding!