January 7, 2008

Spring Fever in January?


Today the temperature topped at 67* in Illinois! The last two days we have broken a century old record high. I don't know what to think, but I do know that the minute the seasonable weather comes back we are all going to regret it.
So here is a card that looks nice and spring like to celebrate and I didn't even sit down to stamp it until the boys were in bed. I spent the day outside with a light sweatshirt on and we loved it!

This card was part of the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS and you can see Nancy Riley's original card here. I chose to keep the layout and sentiment. I changed the color scheme, ribbon and added the stamped frame border.

Since I'm beat from a day of running around outside I'm going to keep this short and sweet and say Good Night! Here's to spring like weather in your neck of the woods.

Jenn

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, All in a Row, All Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Basic Black
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Basic Black
Accessories: coluzzle, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 5/8" real red grosgrain, 1/4" basic black grosgrain

10 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This card is sooo supercalafraja...I can't spell all of that, but it's what your card is making me think of!! It's so different and bright and fun, I LOVE it! Most excellent!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the circles and your paper.

Heather P. said...

This card is INCREDIBLE!!! Absolutely gorgeous. :)

Nancy Riley said...

Jenn, I had to hop over to your blog to stare at your awesome card some more! You are so very talented ... love ALL your artwork! Stampin' Hugs~ Nancy

Tina said...

I love these colors together, it does remind me of the spring. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card, the colors are gorgeous and the layout is great! Thanks for sharing!

Geny C. (SCS=Mommy Geny)

Michelle said...

This is super! I love the colours! Great card!

beate said...

AWESOME!!!

Michelle said...

I love the bold, bright colors on this card & the circle border.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh my gosh! In love with this