January 6, 2008

Mmmmmm . . . chocolate

This is going to be a quick post since I have to head out for my class this morning. Here is the package of Chocolates that will be going inside of the purse along with the wallet. I used items that are available in the Valentine's Day Bundle. I used Real Red, Soft Sky and Whisper White. I stamped my images in Basic Gray. I don't think I even use Basic Black anymore. I then colored them in with Soft Sky and Real Red classic ink with a Blender pen. I then used the scallop punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches to decorate the front of York peppermint patties.

I do have a card that goes along with these items, but it is very similar to the two butterfly cards I have posted recently so I'm not going to post it again. I really hope that everyone has a great time making these projects today. I know I had fun designing them.

Have a great Sunday!

Jenn

8 comments:

Tina said...

Really pretty and what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. I love the way you used the round tab punch on the handles. Clever. Mary

Heather P. said...

This is just absolutely adorable! LOVE the chocolates. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Oh, all of your project parts have turned out so precious!! Love those little candies! Someone is going to love that bag of goodies!

Mistylynn said...

THIS IS REALLY REALLY REALLY A CUTE IDEA! You're so talented Jenn! TAke care of yourself today.
Misty

MJ said...

Just darling.

SpAzzGiRL said...

very cute, I'm sure everyone will love it.

Amy G. said...

These are adorable!!!