January 5, 2008

Look Ma! No Stamping!


I made a little gift card wallet to go along with my purse. There is no stamping on it. I used a piece of Bali Breeze designer series paper with my Build a Brad for the closure. On the inside I took a velcro dot that had been cut in half and it holds the wallet closed.

I am loving these huge snow storms that dump snow on us, but the snow is gone in about a week. Last Monday night it was frigid cold and we got another few inches of snow. It has stayed above freezing all night and this morning it poured so a good deal of the snow is gone. My favorite thing is that on Monday they are saying that we will get into the mid to upper 50's!

Roger finished the sump pump and it is working correctly with no leaks. I'm so glad we caught it before we had a flooding issue. My stamping space is in the basement as is the kids playroom. We would have had a lot of clean-up to do had that been the issue. We also now have a functioning faucet on our kitchen sink. I don't have to turn it off at the supply valve when it won't shut off with the faucet and I don't have to worry about it falling apart when I try to push the lever down.

I hope you all have a productive weekend. Tomorrow you will get to see the chocolate treat bag I have to go inside of this purse.

Jenn

5 comments:

All Pink girl said...

wow thisis fabulous great work ,Dawnx

corinnesomerville said...

This is absolutely and completely adorable !!! LOVE IT !!

Have a good one :)
Corinne

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, they are SO cute!! :)

Tina said...

Oh my gracious, these are GORGEOUS! I will be CASEing these soon.

Jennifer Ofiana said...

oh, these are toooooo cute! love the build a brad. I need to get some!!