January 25, 2008

Hi There!

This card was one of my VSN creations. I used Lauren's Sketch last she posted last Saturday for it. I found that if I had a sketch and a color combination waiting on my desk it was a breeze to go through the challenges.

This care is fairly simple, but it is one of my favorites. I stamped Tres Chic in Sage Shadow onto Sage Shadow cardstock. I then stamped the circle from So Much onto Really Rust cardstock, cut it out with my coluzzle and then used the sketchy lines as a paper piercing template. The flower was then stamped in Basic Gray ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and watercolored in with an AquaPainter and So Saffron ink. I added a Jumbo eyelet and a square Fire Rhinestone brad in the center. The flower is set up on dimensionals. I then added the sentiment from Fundamental Phrases and tied a bow around the top with Whisper White taffeta ribbon.

This would be a very easy card to mass produce and keep on hand to send out to a friend you haven't heard from in a while. I hope you all have a great day! I have Mission Two on my plate again. I hope I can move afterwards. LOL!

Jenn


Stamps: So Much, Fundamental Phrases, Tres Chic
Paper: Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Basic Gray, Chocolate chip
Accessories: coluzzle, crafter's tool kit, CAD, jumbo eyelet, Fire square rhinestone brad, dimensionals. very vanilla tafetta ribbon
Techniques: paper piercing

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

what a great card, love that big red circle and flower.

Michelle said...

Great card!

Tina said...

So pretty! Lotsa detail in that circle!
Good luck with the workout.

Angie Tieman said...

Oh, I am really loving this card!! Love that big circle! Why don't I have this set?!! Oh, yeah, I wanted to get it *free* (sort of) at a REgional, you lucky girl! GReat job on this one!