January 9, 2008

Happy Hearts Day Class

I've been talking to some of my customers in other states on the telephone and the one thing we wish we could do is get together and stamp. While it sounds fun to pack up all of my stamping supplies and drive 5 or so hours, it's just not practical, unless I'm vacationing near them and just happen to have extra space in the car for all of my stamping supplies. Maybe if I owned a conversion van it would work.


So today I spent the day typing up the directions on how to complete these projects with step by step photos. If you haven't seen one of my tutorials click here, and you'll see just how I format my class directions as well.

I want to Thank all of you who took time to complete this months projects! I don't have any left at this point in time. I hope that you'll like next months projects even more.

Jenn

2 comments:

Tina said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but this is a gorgeous set!

Debbie Olson said...

Wow! What a gorgeous ensemble! That paper is lovely, and you have certainly done it justice!