January 26, 2008

For You

Every February my son's school has a silent auction in order to raise money for the school. Last year I made up a basket of hand stamped cards and items to be raffled off. This year I was asked to do the same. I have a ton of scraps of Designer Series paper that have retired, so I have made it a mission to put them to use. This is one of my favorite patterns from the Wintergreen designer series paper that retired at the end of December. I paired it up with Soft Sky, Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery cardstock. I kept the layout fairly simple so that I can mass produce a few of each design.

I really like how this turned out. I like the clean lines and the way the white flower just pops off of the page.

Have a great Saturday! We have a few errands to run and a birthday party to go to, so I'll be in and out today. I hopefully will get some stamping done along the way.

Jenn


Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: Soft Sky, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Wintergreen dsp, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Soft Sky
Accessories: Soft Sky double stitched ribbon, vintage brad, 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches, 1/16" hole punch

7 comments:

Mistylynn said...

Yup, it's gorgeous. You're so awesome to do that for your little guy. So talented and generous you are. Take care.
Misty

emily said...

this card is awesome!! don't you love getting rid of old scraps?? it's such a good feeling!

Tara said...

so pretty...I love that it's simple...I love the wintergreen paper too!! :)

Tina said...

So elegant and pretty. Great use of scraps!

Amy G. said...

Very pretty...and a great use of scraps! What other kinds of things do you make for the auction? I was curious bc I think my DS school does the same thing. Thanks!

Mary Fish said...

Clean and pretty. Very inspiring. Always great art from you! Mary

Angie Tieman said...

Lovely card! Love the colors mixed together, so soft and pretty!