January 14, 2008

Feel the Burn

I decided that I needed to get a new exercise video today. I am getting bored of my treadmill and my Tae Bo videos from the late 90's are out of date in VHS format. So today I got the new Elite Boot camp. I was surprised at how easy it was until they introduced the resistance bands into the mix. My arms and legs are feeling really sore and I only exercised at 10 this morning. Evan loves to exercise with me and he was so tired he actually took a nap this afternoon.

I'm stuck in a bit of a rut with my stamping. I need the inspiration to come back, so today I picked a color scheme out of the Spring/Summer Collection 2008 and just went from there. It's a nice and simple card and that is usually what gets me back in the game.

Hopefully tomorrow I won't be too sore to pick up a stamp. LOL!

Jenn

4 comments:

Mistylynn said...

I think it's very pretty. I love that you used the image multiple times! Good luck with moving tomorrw (after your workout that is). Have a super day.
Misty

Tina said...

Wow, this is so pretty.

Flossie's Follies said...

I like the simpliticy and clean lines of this card, it is lovely. Your Mojo will come back when you least expect me. Me it is when my head is getting ready to hit the pillow and I get an inspiration, its there, just hiding.

JenMarie said...

LOVE your card! This just sealed the deal, this will be the SAB set I pick!!!