January 31, 2008

February Class by Mail

Tonight I put the finishing touches on my February Class by Mail projects. I am totally in love with the Embrace Life and One of a Kind stamp sets. I had my class all planned out before the One of a Kind stamp set was temporarily discontinued so I decided to just plug along with it. If you are interested in this kit I have information over on my Demonstrator website on my Events page or you can e-mail me at startstampin@comcast.net . I had some questions about how the entire class by mail program works. This is a pre-order type of program. I collect orders or RSVP's for the class. When a minimum of classes is ordered I place my supply order and as soon as I get the supplies from Stampin' Up! I cut and mail them to you. It typically takes me a full business week to receive supplies once my order has been placed. After that the turn around is typically 1 - 2 days, depending on the amount of orders for me to get my Kits out to you.

I am sure hoping that everyone in my classes enjoys making these cards this month as much as I enjoyed designing them.

Jenn

3 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Creation....As always Sweetie your work is Wonderful!!!

Tina said...

The cards look beautiful, as always.

Sherri said...

What do you mean the One of a Kind set was temporarily discontinued? That was the one thing I wanted to order from the new catalog? I can't find any details about this, could you please post them.

Thanks!