December 19, 2007

Wish Upon a Star

I am finally feeling back to my normal self, Colin is back to school and Evan is finally drinking the soy milk we are forcing upon him. Hopefully this is a turn for the better. Roger is even back to work for the first time in a week. Now we are just scrambling to get everything together for Christmas. My tree has exactly 5 ornaments on it, so I don't think I'm going to have my beautifully decorated tree full of paper ornaments to show off, but there is always next year.

Thanks again for all of the well wishes!

I made this card last week before Evan got sick and forgot to post it here, so today is as good of a day as any. I am even going to get into my Stamping Room today to make something. I mounted new sets last week and never got a chance to ink them up. I'm just hoping that when I do sit down I will feel creative and make something I can actually post.

This card is one of my favorites because I am learning how to use my Stampin' Up! Markers to work like Copics and it's all due to Julie's tutorial - No Copics? No Problem! Check it out because it is amazing.


Stamps: Elzybells
Paper: Soft Sky, Wintergreen, Watercolor, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: SU Markers, Basic Gray
Accessories: AquaPainter, Vintage Brads, Crafter's Tool kit, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon

7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Glad to hear that everyone is back on the mend. Your card is adorable and your coloring is great.

Tina said...

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better. Awesome card!

Tricia said...

What a sweet card, Jenn! I'm so glad you're all feeling more normal. :)

dd2njoy said...

Great card,yes that tutorial is awesome isn't it!!!

corinnesomerville said...

I'm so glad that life is returning to normal for you and your family !! I'll continue to pray for Evan...that he gets stronger and stronger.
Great card and thanks for the reminder about Julie's tutorial...I'll be trying this over the holidays !!

Have a great day and give Evan a hug for me.
Corinne

Michelle said...

Aw, this is so sweet!

SpAzzGiRL said...

glad little *e* is feeling better!
Cute card, love that image.