December 28, 2007

Retro Flowers

I am slowly getting back into the habit of stamping. I had to do something after building castles with Mega Blocks for 3 hours this afternoon. Colin insisted that we had to use all 120 pieces in the bag and we each had to have a chance to pick the starting block for our castle. There is only so much building a mom can do in a day without going insane.



We headed downstairs where the GeoTrax trains and their drivers rode around my table, hence the crooked sentiment. I was actually browsing the Splitcoaststampers Gallery and came across a card that screamed CASE me with Spring Solitude. Here is the original by seewah.

We are getting ready for another full weekend, so if you don't see me around for a day or so you know that I'm still around but unable to stamp. We are celebrating Christmas with my extended family and Roger is in a wedding for the best man from our wedding. I hope you all have a great weekend.


Stamps: Spring Solitude, Polka Dots
Paper: Confetti White, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Jet Black Stazon, Regal Rose
Accessories: ticket corner punch, mini glue dots, dazzling diamonds, black gingham ribbon

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

This is really pretty!
and thanks for doing my sketch, I think your butterfly card is gorgeous!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous card!! I have this set ariving next Wednesday, and I hope you know that you're responsible! I didn't think much of it until I saw all of your samples, and I fell in love with it!

dd2njoy said...

Oh so lovely!!!