December 2, 2007

A Quick Card

I am heading out for a class today so here is a real quick and easy card that was also made for the Limited Supplies Challenge. I used the wreath from Thank Snow Much that was a little larger than the 1.5" square maximum stamp size, but it was under 2", so I went with it anyway. This card came together really quickly and features paper and designer paper from the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit. I am just down to bits and pieces of it at this point in time. I can't wait to see the newest kits come January.

Have a great Sunday!

Jenn


Stamps: Thanks Snow Much, All Holidays, All in a Row
Paper: Real Red, Winter Bright dsp, Wild Wasabi textured, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Real Red
Accessories: dimensionals, crafter's tool kit

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love how you did the Merry Christmas piece! I love this SS kit too, but haven't been able to make myself break it open yet! argh!

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the paper you used, very pretty

My Paper World said...

It's really pretty!

Shannon McGann said...

Beautiful card! I love the All in a Row stitching! Looks great.

Tina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!