December 30, 2007

Mane Squeeze


Earlier this week I got the newest release from C.C. Designs in my mailbox. It is called Love Ya' Lots and has a matching set called Love Ya' Much I immediately wanted to color in this lion. He is absolutely adorable! This set will be released on January 4th so you'll have plenty of time to make your Valentine's Day cards to send out.

I made this card for the Limited Supplies Challenge as well. I stamped the lion onto Confetti White cardstock and colored him in with blender pens. I added a piece of designer series paper a simple piece of taffeta ribbon and stamped the sentiment. I wanted to keep as much focus on the lion as possible and I think I accomplished that.

Stamps: Love Ya' Lots by C.C. Designs
Paper: Confetti White, Loves Me dsp
Ink: Jetblack Stazon, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Tafetta Ribbon, Blender Pen

2 comments:

Mistylynn said...

Your banner is gorgeous! And that lion is SO cute. I love those cc designs stamps.
Have a great day.
Misty

Tina said...

Super cute. And I love the sentiment.