December 3, 2007

Cosmic Penguin

Another busy weekend has come and gone and I am in a lull between creating projects. My cutter that I have had for at least the last 4 years suddenly broke. I debated getting another of the same, but instead I opted for the Tabletop Paper Cutter from Stampin' Up! since there wasn't a big price difference and everyone is raving about how well theirs works. My cutter won't be here until tomorrow and the small Fiskars cutter I have does not cut in a straight line anymore. I don't know why but it is always slightly off and bugs me.

Until my paper cutter arrives I am using up some scraps. I made this quick card today with Wintertime Fun from C.C. Designs. I used some Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl paper and layered it on Blue Bayou cardstock. My main image panel is Basic Gray and Whisper White. I used a Heidi Swap Ghost Shape Heart and then put a Festive Favorites button on it to make it pop a bit more. It is much more apparent in real life. The penguins stomach is colored in with Crystal Ice Stickles.

6 comments:

Lovetostamp6 said...

Cute card Jenn, LOVE the NEW images from CC Designs. Jennifer :)

Flossie's Follies said...

This penguin is too cute, love the button, a great card

My Paper World said...

Very cute! Love the penguin and that pretty heart with the button.
I hope you enjoy using your new cutter today!

Tina said...

Awww, he is too cute!!

Linda SS said...

Adorable card! I'm crazy about the image and love the colors and paper you used on it.

Tricia said...

I need the penguins. I'm all for cute!!!