December 6, 2007

Blog Candy Winners

Thanks for all of the congrats on my 300th post. I honestly wouldn't have made it so far without all of my readers.

By overwhelming response it looks like Flaky Friends is the set that most people are sad to see retired.

Since I didn't realize how much paper I actually have sitting in my storage unit, I have decided to share the wealth with 3 lucky winners. At this point the envelopes are stuffed with Stampin' Up! designer series paper. Hopefully, I'll actually have room for the new paper when it gets here. I really do need to invest in Stampin' Up!'s 12 X 12 storage unit. At least I'd keep it all better sorted.

Without further ado, the lucky winners of the designer series paper are:

canben said...
I'm equally sad about the 2 sets I am losing! I'm losing both Linen and Headline Alphabet! Good thing I had JUST convinced my hubby I needed the Jumbo Outline alphabet!

JenMarie said...
Congrats on the hits!!So sad to see Frosty go!!

amyd8776 said...
Congratulations on your 300th hit. Your blog is wonderful. I love the book.I am sad to see Bodacious Bouquet and Cold Play retire. I'll have to find new favorites.

Please e-mail me with your snail mail address at startstampin (at) comcast (dot) net. I will get your envelopes in the mail on Saturday. I am at home with a sick toddler so a mid week trip to the post office is not in my future.

Congrats ladies!

Jenn

3 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oooh, I'm so excited! I'll email you my address.
Thanks SO much!! :)

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations Ladies!

dd2njoy said...

Congrats ladies!!!