November 26, 2007

Wintertime Hi!

Lucky got a brand new sled just in time for Christmas and is ready for some snow. I think he is just adorable. I stamped him in Palette Noir ink onto Coconut Smoothies cardstock twice. I colored him in with Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip ink. I then used one image to add more dimension to his head and hand. Both of those layers are popped up onto dimensionals. I wanted to make Lucky look like he was rushing down the hill. I then colored in the sled with Ruby Red ink and his scarf with Pumpkin Pie. I then used Copper Stickles to add some sparkle to his scarf. I had never used Stickles before today and I am hooked. It is so easy to control the flow and it adds so much dimension and texture to your project.


I am also in love with this May Arts Textures and Two Tones Light Blue ribbon. It sparkles and shines perfectly and is so easy to tie in a perfect knot. Plus it matches perfectly with the Piggy Tales designer paper. This is from the Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater collection and has been so much fun to work with.


This is the first of four cards that is inside of my Accents and Elements Tin.


Stamps: CC Designs Winter Playtime
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Grean Tea Orange Peel, Bazzill Coconut Smoothies, Piggy Tales - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater collection
Ink: Palette Noir, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: corner rounder (retired), 1/8" hole punch, AquaPainter, Copper Stickles, dimensionals, May Arts Two tone light blue ribbon

7 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love the DP paper.

Donna said...

your card is too cute! what do you do about enveloopes for these cards in the tin? what size?

Christina Fischer said...

Jenn, this is adorable! I love the idea of the cards in the tin! I'm loving that ribbon, too -- I just used it on my last card! :)

Tina said...

Too cute. The ribbon is fantastic!!

Jennifer Ofiana said...

Such a cute card. I love the paper. Might have to get some of that!!

My Paper World said...

So cute! and I love the colours!

shel9999 said...

So cute!!! Love the scallops and the sparkle on Lucky's scarf!