November 12, 2007

Who Dares to be Fabulous?

StampOwl from SCS certainly does! Yesterday she was the Featured Stamper and I chose this card from her gallery to CASE.

I decided to keep the layout the same, but I changed the color scheme, background stamp, omitted the Cuttlebug embossing (I don't own a Cuttlebug), and distressed the edges of the main image.

I was feeling better last night and actually stamped 3 cards! It was a great feeling to stamp because I wanted to stamp and not because I had to restock. Today we are all doing much better so thanks for all of the well wishes. I still feel like I could sleep for the next few days, but hopefully I'll have a surge of energy tonight like I did last night. I haven't sat on a couch for a good part of the day in a long time, and it was nice just to watch cartoons and read books with the kids.

Today maybe I'll actually have time to unfold my treadmill and get some exercise in.

Jenn


Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Tres Chic, Adia Cloth
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Dimensionals, Sponge, 1/16" hole punch, Vintage Brads, Cutter's Tool Kit

3 comments:

Tina said...

Very nice card, I love the background stamp and the distressing.

Christi said...

Very cute card! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better.

My Paper World said...

fabulous card, the colours look great!