November 7, 2007

Super Easy Christmas Card

I was browsing through the latest issue of Papercrafts magazine and I was inspired to create this. It is so simple and easy which makes it even better. I used C.C. Designs stamp set called Lucky's Christmas Wish which is available today at All That Scraps. I simply layered a piece of Pretty in Pink textured cardstock that was sponged in Regal Rose ink on a Wild Wasabi base. I added a strip of striped paper from a Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' kit and stamped the tree on matching patterned paper from the same kit in Basic Gray ink. I cut out the trees, added some Dazzling Diamonds (which I wish would photograph better) and stamped my sentiment in Real Red ink. I added two brads from a package that I picked up in the Target $1 spot about a month or so ago. The card is super sparkly in real life and I wish you could see that in the photograph. I made this card in about 5 minutes, so it's a perfect candidate for your massed produced Holiday cards.



Jenn




Stamps: Lucky's Christmas Wish by C.C. Designs
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red
Accessories: 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds, Target $1 spot brads, 1/16" hole punch

8 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute card!

Flossie's Follies said...

these trees are adorable, love the card.

SpAzzGiRL said...

so cute! I love the simple cards!

Renée said...

I love the colours and the simplicity of the layout. The trees really pop in this card!

Tara said...

what a cute card...I love those trees and I love the winter bright scrap kit...I have been using mine alot too!

My Paper World said...

Really pretty, love the cute trees!

Shannon McGann said...

This is so cute! I can't believe how easy it is - it looks so stunning.

Kim said...

That is so pretty! I love it!