November 13, 2007

So Sorry

As I sat down this weekend and stamped I decided to try out Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge, which can be found here. I usually shy away from circle layouts, that was until I got my Coluzzle and I love it! I had a bunch of other circle cutters, but I wasn't fond of them at all. One was a Cutter Bee Curvy Cutter and the paper always slipped leaving me with a very odd shaped circle, another was from Fiskars and both were bought before I signed up to be a Stampin' Up! Demo.

I chose to use So Much because it is the only stamp set I have that has a large circle element in it and I knew it would be perfect, plus I don't pull this set off of the shelf much. The main circle layer and flowers are set up on dimensionals. I also can't use this flower without adding a Jumbo Eyelet in the center.

Have you ever tried to exercise with your kids? I really wouldn't suggest it. When I use my treadmill Roger has to be home to watch the boys. I won't even let them in the room while it is running after I saw an Oprah special shortly after Colin was born where a toddler had his finger ripped apart by the belt. That was something I would have never thought of before I saw that special although it does make sense. But on Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually like to do something different. Today I had the idea of having the boys do Pilates with me. While Colin liked rolling like a ball and all of the other stuff, Evan found it more fun to push and pull on me so I got twice the workout. I not only got Pilates in, but I got some weight lifting in getting him off of me after he jumped on me time and time again. I think I am in major need of a gym membership that features a child care setting. LOL!

Jenn


Stamps: So Much, Fundamental Phrases, All in a Row
Paper: Purely Pomgranate, Basic Gray, Soft Sky dsp, River Rock, Groovy Guava
Ink: River Rock, Basic Gray
Accessories: coluzzle, mat pack, crop-a-dile, jumbo pewter eyelets, dimensionals

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love your color combo and those flowers are great.

Christi said...

Your card is adorable! I agree about exercising around your kids. I got a gym membership with childcare but now it's the hastle of getting the kids up and out the door which is a workout in itself. :)

Mercy said...

super cute, jenn! love the colors, and i totally agree about the coluzzle...love, love, love it! great coloring and "stitching".

Heather P. said...

LOL, kids are SO fun! :)

This card is gorgeous!