November 15, 2007

Snowflakes Fall

You're probably thinking this sketch looks awfully familiar. LOL! Well it certainly is the same sketch as my last two cards featured here. When it works, it works. I really like this sketch and it is fun to play with.



This card is also made from paper from the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit, except for the Blue Bayou and Whisper White. I wanted to try out another of the Elzybells stamps I borrowed from my mom. At this rate of making individual Christmas cards I may be able to send a different one to everyone on my Christmas list.



I highlighted her wings, halo and snowflakes with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen. They are all super sparkly in real life and I wish I could capture that in my image. This card is a 4 1/2" square.




Stamps: Elzybells
Paper: Winter Bright SS Kit, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Ink: Jetblack Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky
Accessories: Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, AquaPainter, dimensionals, coluzzle, 3/16" corner rounder, 5/8" regal rose grosgrain

4 comments:

Christi said...

It is working for you! This card is adorable!!

My Paper World said...

It's a great sketch! Love your cute angel and that gorgeous paper!

emily said...

you have new cards all the time...i seriously don't get when you find the time...being a stay-at-home mama is time consuming. i definitely work when the kids are napping, but i could never pump out projects like you do!!! you've obviously found a rhythm, so congrats to that!!
cute card :)

Heather P. said...

This card is fabulous!! Love the colors, the stamped image, everything! :)