November 4, 2007

A Quick Check In

I thought I'd check in after not being home for 2 days. My craft fair on Saturday was a lot of fun and I find myself facing the week in between craft fairs having to restock a lot of my items. I never thought it would be such a huge success and I sold out of Gift bags in the first 15 minutes! I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next week, but I will find sometime to stamp just for fun.

Today we made these little treat boxes at my monthly Hostess Club meeting and everyone seemed to enjoy making them. I simply printed the pattern onto Blue Bayou cardstock, cut it out and then stamped it with the swirl from Season of Joy. I then layered a Wild Wasabi scallop circle and the flower from Season of Joy is stamped in Purely Pomegrante on Whisper White. Both embellishments are up on dimensionals. My boxes got a little smashed in transport back home with the fifty million other things crammed into the car, but I still like them smashed and all.

I hope you had a great weekend and I promise to get caught up on blogs and checking out the Anniversary card sketch entries.

Jenn

3 comments:

Heather P. said...

Your box is just TOO cute! Love the colors. :)

Lovetostamp6 said...

Sweet box Jenn, after seeing your box, I really need to try making one. Thanks for the inspiration, Jennifer :)

Flossie's Follies said...

The boxes are adorable, so glad everything went to well at the craft fair, but with your talent, how could it not.