November 13, 2007

Punchy Snow Globe


I think he is too cute not to share today! I was completely inspired by a card on My Paper World. I saw this snowman and thought I'd try to make one on my own. As you can see this is on a much larger scale, but I think he turned out super cute. The snowman, snow, hat, eyes and buttons are all made with Stampin' Up! punches. The snow globe, mound of snow and base of the globe are made using my coluzzle. The trees are from Punch Pals and are stamped in Timber Brown stazon, colored in with Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip and set up on dimensionals.

I kept the rest of the card really simple as not to take away from the punches.

Jenn



Stamps: Punch Pals
Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Ink: Timber Brown Stazon, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate chip
Accessories: 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1/4 circle punches, double hole punch, small tag punch, coluzzle, aquapainter, dimensionals, red gingham ribbon

13 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

This is absolutely adorable! I'm one of those people that still has the old SU! snowglobe set, but this is even cuter!! Wonderful job!!!

All Pink girl said...

Wow great card love it ,please follow the link on my blog for papertake weekly challenge , and post your card as it would fit perfect with the challenge ,Dawnx

My Paper World said...

It makes me really happy to have inspired you!
I think that your snow globe is amazing! I LOVE it!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my word! That is the cutest dang card ever!

Flossie's Follies said...

He is adorable, so cute.

Christi said...

This is the cutest snowman ever!! Awesome!

Andrea, said...

This is fabulous, he's so cute

steph said...

Aww he's so cute! Thanks for sharing him with us on PTW! x

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, this is AWESOME!!!

Amy G. said...

Very creative! I saw the original too and loved it!

Joan B said...

you've got some seriously nice stuff on your blog. The circle card is stunning!

Amy said...

Very sweet... you know I'm a sucker for a cuter snowman.

Jen said...

what an adorable snowman snow globe. I love what you did with this.