November 27, 2007

Penguin Parade

This is Lulu and Lucky's newest buddy. This penguin is so adorable and is so much fun to color in. He will be part of the Winter Playtime set that is going to be released on December 7th by C.C. Designs and can be purchased at All That Scraps.

I used the same materials on this as on my decorated tin. I did add Copper Stickles to the penguins beaks to give a bit more flair to my card. The bottom is stamped with one of the sentiments from this set Happy Winter.


Stamps: CC Designs Wintertime Fun
Paper: Artesian Pool Grass Cloth, Avana Exclusive Prisim, Grean Tea Orange Peel, Bazzill Coconut Smoothies, Piggy Tales - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater collection
Ink: Palette Noir, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: AquaPainter, Copper Stickles, May Arts Turquouise Brown Striped 5/8" grosgrain

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These guys are the cutest, love the card.

Tina said...

Wodnerful design, those colors are great together.

SpAzzGiRL said...

cute stamp! Love the colors.

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! LOve those snowflakes across the top. I've been thinking I need to get some little penguins since I'm in love with the Happy Feet movie so much!