November 22, 2007

Let it Snow and a Colin Funny

We don't really need the snow. I was just kidding about that, but there are flakes floating in the air. This is one of the Jumbo Paperclips that I have been selling at my last few Vendor Fairs. I simply took the scallop punch and punched two pieces of blue bayou cardstock. Onto that I put a layer of Wintergreen designer series paper. I then sandwiched a jumbo paperclip in between with some E6000. Let me tell you that stuff stinks - literally, but it works so well. I then stamped the snowman from Punch Pals, colored him in, cut him out and popped him up on a dimensional. So simple and easy and everyone asks for more.

This morning Colin is yelling at me that he doesn't want a girl Christmas tree and I can't for the life of me figure out what he is saying. He then goes on to say "But the tree has a skirt on. Next year take the skirt off and put Christmas tree pants on instead so we can have a boy tree!". That gave me a good laugh.



I hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!



Jenn

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a cutie clip! Love that little snowface! And the Colin funny is hilarious!! I can totally see his reasoning...I believe I'll put some pants on my tree this year, just in his honor!

Julie said...

Very cute idea! That scallop punch is really coming in handy! I really enjoy your blog.

All Pink girl said...

This is so adorable ,love it .Dawnx

dd2njoy said...

Love this!!

Shannon McGann said...

Colin is too cute! Don't you love it when they come up with those funny little comments!?

I love the snowman clip! TFS!