November 10, 2007

Jumbo Clips

I just got home and unpacked but I had promised that I would show you what my Jumbo Clips looked like. I took a few photos this morning of my set up at the Vendor Fair and I found that I have no good direct pictures of them, so this will have to do. I was going to take a photo of one when I got home, but I actually sold out of them and have orders for more. Last week my big seller was my gift bags, this week it was the Jumbo clips. I wish there was a way to figure out what is going to be the hit of the day before the actual fair.

To make the Jumbo Clips I took my scallop punch and punched out two pieces of cardstock. I then punched Soft Sky Designer Prints paper and Dashing Designer Series paper. I used SNAIL to adhere the designer paper to the cardstock. I then sandwiched them onto the Jumbo Clip with E6000. After they were waiting to dry I colored in the Penguin from Punch Pals and the Snowman from the same set. I cut each out and mounted them to the clips. I put the snowmen heads up on dimensionals but just used SNAIL to put on the penguins.

Also seen in this photo are my bags of Snowmen Kisses. I opted to use Hershey Kisses because I wanted wrapped candy. I wish they made little individual bags of marshmallows. I then made the topper to my bag with Soft Sky cardstock, Blue Bayou for the mat and Whisper White for the main image layer. I colored in the snowmen from Festive Favorites.

I'm hungry and tired so I'm going to run. I can now relax a bit until after Thanksgiving in terms of mass producing things.

Jenn

5 comments:

Christi said...

These are adorable!!!

Tracy said...

Jenn, these are all so cute.

Shannon McGann said...

I love these clips! They are so cute!

Tanja said...

Very cute! I'm inspired to do the bags at least. They are so cute! When you said, "I'm going to run..." I thought you were going running for a minute. I was impressed that you would do all this work, post it, then go running when you were hungry and tired. Boy, I think I need some rest!

Anonymous said...

they do make little individual bags of marshmallows. They are at Wal-mart on the aisle with all the snack packages of cookies, peanut butter crackers etc...Everything you do is sooo cute!