November 1, 2007

Introducing Lucky!

Isn't Lucky cute? I think so! This is a new Christmas set from C.C. Designs called Lucky's Christmas Wish. This set, and another, called Lulu's Sweet Delights will be available for purchase on November 7th at All That Scraps. This set is so much fun. It has 3 images and 2 sentiments that will be perfect for your Christmas cards and tags. You can see all 3 image stamps on this card and one of the sentiments.


I started with a piece of Basic Grey Fruitcake paper pulled my color combination right from it. I also decided to make another z-fold card. I think they are so much fun and my paper cutter just seems to score them for me.



I colored in my images with classic inks and a watercolor brush. I punched the gifts out with my small tag punch. I stapled on some basic black ribbon and set it up on dimensionals. It holds the card closed, but I love how it pops when the card is opened to reveal the sentiment.


I'm sure you will be seeing more of Lucky and watch for some sneak peeks of Lulu too over the course of the next few days.

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Too cute, that dog is adorable.

Tina said...

What a cute puppy, looks great!

My Paper World said...

He really is cute! Great card!

Christi said...

What a cute card! That puppy is too cute!!

Christina Fischer said...

So cute!! Love the colors and paper!

Heather P. said...

This is totally cute!