November 9, 2007

Gift Tags

Tomorrow is another Craft and Vendor Fair for me. Last weekend I sold out of a bunch of Gift Tags so this week I am busy making some more. I am trying to keep on top of everything, but it is harder than I thought with two kids. Last weekend I just had my tags packaged in a cello bag tied up with a ribbon, this week I changed my packaging after I saw this awesome tutorial by Andrea. Wouldn't these be so cute stocked on a shelf in a store? They'd be the first ones I'd grab. I did have to change my dimensions since I have larger cellophane bags, but the concept is the same. Instead of tying my ribbon all of the way around I used my Crop-a-dile to punch the largest hole, and then put the ribbon through before tying a knot.

Last night I also made a ton of the jumbo paper clips. I had bought some at Walmart months ago, but that was before Stampin' Up! came out with it's scallop circle punch. Let me tell you that punch is the best for making the toppers! I will show you how they turned out tomorrow. I don't know how much actual "fun" stamping I'll get in today. Roger is home sick, Evan was up all night and I have a ton to get done for tomorrow. Thank goodness it's a 3 day weekend and my next Vendor Fair isn't until after Thanksgiving, so hopefully I can catch up on challenges on SCS. They are my favorite and I hate falling so far behind.

Jenn

4 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

You have been busy, hope the boys are feeling better soon, love the tags and the packaging is awesome.

Christi said...

Wow have you been busy! I hope everyone gets well soon and I love how you packaged those tags!! :)

Mistylynn said...

I totally feel your pain girl! I did a craft show last year and just about wanted to hang myself when it was all said and done and that was only ONE weekend. You never know what's going to be the big hit and it's so hard! I love your packaging and your tags! Take care and can't wait to see those paper clips!
Misty

Shannon McGann said...

This is a great idea for a craft fair! I love the pouch, and the tags look great! Thanks for the inspiration!