November 21, 2007

Getting Closer to the Finish Line

I'm so close, yet I have so much more to do on this project. At this point I am stalled. I am waiting for my Big Deal Numbers to be delivered and that won't be until Monday. I have hung it permanently on my wall for now. I am so happy with the way this is all coming together. Today I decorated the tins by wrapping paper around the base and then adding the scallops in Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke. I then layered a 1 3/8" circle of coordinating Wintergreen dsp to each one before I attached them to the board with Velcro dots.

I did get some more Jumbo clips stamped today. I had a few orders from the last Vendor Fair I did and today I got a call for more. This time I did get a photo of them and I will save that post for tomorrow. We are celebrating Thanksgiving at my parents. I have my sweet potatoes baked and now I'm ready to make some Sweet Potato Casserole. My brother who hates sweet potatoes even eats this one. It is very yummy!

Colin is getting sick. He started with a cough yesterday and today I feel something settling into my chest and am achy all over. I hope it's just a 24 hour thing. I have another Vendor Fair on Saturday and I can't afford to be sick. To top it all off it has been dreary and rainy all day today and tonight we may get 1 - 3 inches of snow. It was just 67 degrees two days ago. I am not ready for this at all.

Have a great Thanksgiving and check back tomorrow for the Jumbo Clips.

Jenn

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

Wow! That looks great and sure looks like a LOT of work! ;) Hope you all stay healthy and good luck with your fair!