November 20, 2007

Friendly Butterfly

Introducing the newest member to my rubber family - Time Well Spent. What a wonderful gift! This is a new Level III hostess set that was sent as a gift to all active demonstrators. It is so cute and I am already in love with it.

I didn't have much time to stamp lately so I decided I had to sit down and do something today. I am so out of my groove right now and I think it's because it's been so long since I actually stamped. Sure I've played with paper, but it hasn't involved ink as of lately. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge for this card and used today's Color Combo Challenge - Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. I did throw in a little Regal Rose too. The base is wheeled with my Jumbo Whimsy Wheel in Wild Wasabi classic ink. The sentiment is stamped in Regal Rose. I then colored Friend in with my Versamarker and the flowers with my White gel pen before adding Vintage brads with my paper piercer. The rest is fairly simple to figure out.

Tomorrow Colin has his Thanksgiving program at school and I can't wait. It is sure to be real cute.

Jenn

11 comments:

Kristy Geddes said...

I think this card is so pretty. I love the whimsy background stamp. I hope they introduce the whimsy set to Australia, because I love all the cards I see with it. Am yet to receive my demo set, can't wait. TFS
Regards,
Kristy

www.kraftykristy.blogspot.com

Kristy Geddes said...

I think this card is so pretty. I love the whimsy background stamp. I hope they introduce the whimsy set to Australia, because I love all the cards I see with it. Am yet to receive my demo set, can't wait. TFS
Regards,
Kristy

www.kraftykristy.blogspot.com

Shannon McGann said...

Ooh! I love the 3-D butterfly wings! Great job with the colour challenge - perfect for this stamp set! :)

Heather P. said...

This is AWESOME!!! Absolutely love it! :)

Jennifer Ofiana said...

This is such a cute card. One of the cutest I have seen with this set!

Angie Tieman said...

What a super cute card! So sweet and girly, love the butterfly and the greeting with the little brads on the side!

All Pink girl said...

This card is so beautiful ,love it ,Dawnx

Tina said...

This cards is so pretty, I love the butterfly and the brads.

Amy G. said...

So cute...love the butterfly effect!

Kim said...

Very pretty!

Lovetostamp6 said...

Sweet card and design! I just made a card using this set, but I am really not in the mood for flowers. Give me a snowman stamp and I can get into the mood. Jennifer :)