November 7, 2007

Double Pocket Bag for 3 X 3 Cards

At the end of September I posted a tutorial on how to make the Two Pocket Bag from a 12 X 12 sheet of designer series paper based on a demonstration at Stampin' Up!'s Louisville Regionals. We were told that you could make these bags out of any size of square designer series paper, but wanting to just do it the easy way I stuck with the 12 X 12 dimensions.


Lisa Somerville of Splendiferous Creations was a genius! She sat down and figured out the dimensions to make a bag that would fit the 3 X 3 note cards. I have been meaning to make a version with her dimensions, but time has not been on my side lately. I did sit down and make one today. I think that these are so cute! If you'd like the directions to make the Double Pocket Bag for 3 X 3 cards then please visit Lisa's blog by clicking here.


Here is a side by side photo of both the 12 X 12 Double Pocket Bag and the 9 X 9 Double Pocket Bag, so that you can see the difference in size.

Now I am off to figure out what is going on with my camera. The settings are all messed up and my photos are not turning out how I like them. I think I have to go back in and tinker around with the White balance settings. I remember it being a frustrating experience finding everything in the millions of menus last time, so here is to this time being easier.


Jenn

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That turned out great Jenn. I love the 3x3 size for quick notes. Thanks for posting your original tutorial so I had a springboard for the smaller version.

Shannon McGann said...

I love these! What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing! Another idea to add to my list of projects to make!

yvonne said...

these are fantastic, what a great idea, thank you so much for the tutorial, I can;t wait to make one!

Flossie's Follies said...

These are great.

Carol said...

Cute bags! Another great project for me to try!