November 28, 2007

Dashing Box

Yesterday I came across this tutorial for an oval box and I just had to try it out because it looked so simple and easy. It is simple and easy, but along the way I had somehow cut the wrong size ovals so this is actually my second box. The first one I had stamped, but I didn't want to do the same thing twice so I added some Dashing designer series paper to the outside of my box instead. I think this is absolutely adorable! Wouldn't you love to receive a present in a box just like this? I know I would.

These last two days I have been helping a friend of mine from college get her house in order for a Historic House walk this weekend. I haven't had time to do much myself at home. This is actually the first new thing I have made since Sunday. I miss my daily stamping and crafting time. My hope is that tomorrow I can sit down and finish my Advent calendar. I got my number stamps yesterday and they are all mounted and ready to go. I also want to get some of the SCS challenges done, so hopefully there will be some more variety in my cards. I do have one more of the cards that is going in my tin to share with you, so that will post tomorrow morning, but from there on out hopefully it will be less repetitive.

Jenn

4 comments:

Amy G. said...

Adorable box! All your cards look great too, especially the waterfall! I haven't tried one of those yet. ;)

All Pink girl said...

Wow ,this is fabulous ,thanks for shareing ,
Dawnx

Tina said...

So pretty! The ribbon is yummy!

Shannon McGann said...

Beautiful! You did a great job!