November 8, 2007

Blog Candy Winners

I used Random.org to choose the winners of both of my blog candy contests.

The winner of the sketch Challenge is #6

The Stamper's Touch said...
Fun sketch Jenn!! I will use this one more often. Here is mine:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/715037?cat=7227Linda (aka studbo)

The winner of my 50K Hits Blog Candy is #44

Tracy said...
Wow, congrats on 50k! I know I've been checking in daily for months now. Just love your cards and altered projects. I can't say which SU set I'd hate to see retired because I actually own only one set right now.

Linda and Tracy, please contact me at startstampin@comcast.net with your snail mail address and I will get your goodies out to you.

Thanks again to all of you who visit and leave comments. I read each and every one of them. You are all too sweet.

Jenn

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

Congratulations to the winners!