November 2, 2007

Anniversary Sketch

I finally had a minute to sit down and stamp today. I am down to the wire for this craft and vendor fair tomorrow so I was busy folding a bunch of Double Pocket bags to sell. I think they will make excellent gift card holders for the holidays.


I figured since I put up a Sketch Challenge for my First Anniversary month I might as well complete a card with it. This is Lulu's Sweet Delights from C.C. Designs. This set with 3 images and 2 sentiments will also be released for sale starting November 7th at All That Scraps. Isn't she sweet? I made a nice pile of Gum Drops for her to sit on. I made a lot of masks for this one. As I was deciding what color she should be my gray and white cat Gilbert cuddled up in my lap, so he was the deciding factor. I didn't want him to get jealous.

The base of the card is Old Olive and I used a piece of Basic Grey Fruitcake for the background and horizontal strip. Lulu and her candy mountain is stamped on Very Vanilla in Timber Brown stazon and matted on Purely Pomegranate. I used Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, Summer Sun, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink with a watercolor brush. After I cut out my holly leaves I highlighted the edges with Always Artichoke to make them stand out a bit more. I can't wait to see all of the wonderful creations you guys can come up with.

Jenn

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Love the coloring of your image... Great card!!

Lovetostamp6 said...

Super cute card, Hope the craft fair goes well!

Jennifer :)