October 15, 2007

Think Pink

The Limited Supplies Challenges are always difficult for me, and I don't often get to them. They are just what the name implies, challenges that limit what you can use on your card. This week you weren't allowed to use Designer paper, Hardware or Ribbon. The theme was also to create a card for someone who is dealing with a form or cancer, or since it is the month of October and is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, someone who is dealing with breast cancer.

This stamp set from My Favorite Things can be purchased at All That Scraps and 50% of retail sale are being donated to Breast Cancer Research. This set is fittingly named Think Pink. You can also purchase this stamp set directly from My Favorite Things.

I made my own faux brads for this card with my 1/4" circle punch and double hole punch. After adhering the small dots to the card I used Crystal Effects on top of them to give them a little dimension and shine.

Stamps: My Favorite Things
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Pallete Noir, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Almost Amythest, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: AquaPainter, 1/4" circle punch, double circle punch, 3/16" corner rounder, large and small oval punch, crystal effects

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

What a beautiful card, love the scallops and faux brads.

Amy said...

Very sweet card... I really love this stamp.

Heather P. said...

What a wonderful card!!