October 2, 2007

A Special Treat


I completed a big project today and I can't wait to share it with you. I even bumped it up on my list of things to post. Yesterday I got the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit with my Stampin' Up! order. I loved the projects I was seeing with this kit, but I never saw it in person. This kit is absolutely gorgeous! There is no stamping on this project and everything except the sticky strip and Soft Sky double stitched ribbon came in the kit. What is even better is that I still have over 1/2 of a kit left to make another one of these fabulous Flip Albums.





My project is almost 100% complete. I have a few places that I have to fill in with journaling, but for the most part it is done and I am thrilled with it. It took me a few hours to put this together, but that included picking out pictures to include as well as cropping and matting them to add to the project.



Here is a view of the Flip Album completely open. It has a lot of pages to decorate and add pictures to. It would make a fabulous Christmas gift.







I didn't have any winter themed pictures yet, so I opted to scrap ones from our Summer Vacation in South Lake Tahoe and it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.


Colin making a car out of a banana box.

Roger and Evan in the gondola going up the side of the mountain.

Colin finding the biggest pine cones he has ever seen.

4 comments:

Jennifer Ofiana said...

This is SO cute! I need a tutorial so I can make one too!! pretty please??? :)

Flossie's Follies said...

These are great and from what I can see you have some great photos there.

Michelle said...

FANTASTIC! You made an awesome album!

MJ said...

This is great! I love it. I think these are so cute and pretty darn easy too once your get the measurements down. TFS. Your sample is lovely.