October 15, 2007

Portfolio Cards


Late last week I showed you how to make a Card Portfolio out of a 12 X 12 sheet of Designer Series Paper, but I did not have a chance to show you the cards I had made to go inside of it. Both of these cards feature stamps from C.C. Designs Halloween Set. You can find C.C. Designs stamps at All That Scraps.



Both of these cards feature the same layout, designer paper and color scheme. I used a Basic Black base, Old Olive for the top of the card and SEI Smarty Designer Series paper. For this first card I stamped the spider from the set in Versamark on the Old Olive layer and added a wide Orange Ribbon from Making Memories. But check out these brads. They are covered in ribbon and coordinate with the ribbon. This package came with both ribbons on these cards, the green with white polka dots and the solid orange. The brads came in 4 coordinating colors, solid orange, green with white polka dots, blue and white striped and white and orange plaid. They are a great size too to make a big impact on your project. These are also available from All That Scraps.



I stamped my image in JetBlack Stazon on Bazzill Coconut Smoothie paper and colored it in with classic inks and my AquaPainter.






This second card is made the same as the first, but I chose to use a different Halloween image. Isn't she a cute kitty? This is Kitty Daphne. I chose to use the green polka dotted ribbon with the coordinating solid orange brad on this card.


Stamps: C.C. Designs Halloween Set
Paper: SEI Smarty, Basic Black, Old Olive, Bazzill Coconut Smoothie
Ink: Palette Noir,Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Making Memories Ribbon and Ribbon Brads,

4 comments:

Christi said...

Both of your cards are adorable!!

Flossie's Follies said...

These cards are so cute, love the stamps and that background paper is perfect for it.

Shel9999 said...

These are both ADORABLE! I love the stripes and dots! So cute!

Heather P. said...

These are absolutely adorable, Jenn!