October 23, 2007

Peek-a-Boo Box


I just had to make one of these boxes when I saw yesterday's Try a New Technique Challenge. These boxes are so tiny and so cute. As soon as I saw the challenge I knew I wanted to make some boxes for Halloween. Wouldn't these be cute to hand out to Colin's classmates for their party? I think they are just adorable. Today if I have some time I am going to make some for Thanksgiving and Christmas. they would make perfect place holders and take home treats. I think these would also be adorable for Wedding favors too, obviously with different images of course. If you'd like to try these out for yourself you can find the directions by Qbee here.




To make my boxes I just printed them onto Kraft cardstock. Two fit on a 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. I cut them out, scored them and then stamped my sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black. The stamp set is the Halloween Set from C. C. Designs and you can find it at All That Scraps. I then stamped my ghost, cut him out and made him into a dangling tag. The ribbon is from May Arts and is their satin orange ribbon also found at All that Scraps.

Evan and I are headed out to playgroup. I hope you all have a great morning of stamping.


Stamps: C.C. Designs Halloween Set
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1 3/8" square Punch, May Arts Satin Orange ribbon, Natural Hemp Twine, 1/16" hole punch

6 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

This is so cute, love all these cute little boxes.

Patty said...

I love the topper for your blog page. The little halloween box is so cute. Love it.

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Tina said...

OMGosh! Totally cute. I love that ghost.

My Paper World said...

very cute!

Heather P. said...

This is SOOOO cute!!!

Mel M. M. M. said...

Ooou! This is so cute that it's scary! I love how you added the ghost! :O)