October 28, 2007

Lovely Silhouette

What a fast weekend this has been. I started out wanting to get Evan's birthday invitations finished and I ended up not stamping for two days. Our crawl space has been a complete mess, and if you know me I don't like clutter and unorganized spaces. For Roger's birthday I got him a workbench for all of his tools. Our biggest problems was that we had no place to store our power tools and odds and ends, so they have ended up clogging up the front of the crawl space for the last three years. Now that the workbench is in order we bought two utility shelves to start sorting stuff out. That is what my day has been today. I am dusty, sore and tired.


I hope I get at least one card or something done today. I need it for my sanity. I did end up buying a few new stamps yesterday at the Cottage Stamper. I was browsing through the millions of stamps and came across Elzybells. I was so excited.

This card was also made for the Ways to Use It challenge. I had masked off a rectangle before stamping my silhouette in Really Rust. I simply sponged my masked area with River Rock ink.


Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Tres Chic
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Apple Cider dsp, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: River Rock, Really Rust, Wild Wasbi, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, vintage brads, ticket corner punch, sponge, HPH

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

Stunning card! The colours look fantastic!

Karen said...

This is beautiful. I love the color combo!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!!