October 9, 2007

A Little Behind

I am a little behind on challenges this week. The long weekend coupled with a few classes has thrown me off schedule. I can't believe tomorrow is already going to be Wednesday. I thought I'd post the card I made for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 22. If you are interested in the challenge, visit her blog here. This sketch was perfect since I had just bought a Coluzzle a few weeks ago and haven't had much of a chance to play around with it. I have to say it is so much better than the Cutter Bee Curvy Cutter. Anyone want one of those? I'm going to be selling mine. I am not good with that contraption at all. I don't know if I'm not steady enough or what, but my paper always moves on me and my circle never matches up.

I picked my colors from the Wintergreen Designer Series Paper by going with Soft Sky and Always Artichoke. I wanted a bit of pop to my card so at the last minute I threw in a little Rose Red and I am so happy I did.


Stamps: Oh So Lovely, So Many Sayings
Paper: Soft Sky, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Wintergreen dsp, Rose Red
Ink: Soft Sky, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: coluzzle, crop-a-dile, silver eyelets, corner rounder, ticket corner punch, AquaPainter

5 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful card -- the image is great with these colors!

Lisa Martz said...

Very pretty, Jenn! Love the scalloped edge around the circle. Very soft card!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a beautiful card, love your colors and image.

Ana said...

So beautiful!! And I know what you mean this week is FLYING by :)

Michelle said...

Great card!