October 22, 2007

Just Wanted . . .


To Say Thank You.

I am working on birthday party invitations for Evan's 2nd Birthday Party as well as Thank You notes. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #24 for this thank you card. This card is nice and simple and easy to reproduce over and over again. I have a Chocolate Chip base with two pieces of Apple Cider paper. I stamped the cowboy from Bronc Buster in Close to Cocoa, sponged the edges and layered him on a piece of River Rock and then Chocolate Chip. I stamped Wanted at the bottom in Chocolate Chip classic ink and then added "Just" from Everyday Flexible Phrases. Inside I am going to print out on my computer "to say thank you!". I love these fall colors and it's perfect since Evan has a fall birthday. Now to get started on my Invitations.


Stamps: Wanted, Bronc Buster, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Apple Cider dsp, River Rock, Whisper White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: ticket corner punch, 1/16" hole punch, ticket corner punch, vintage brads, crafter's tool kit, cutter's tool kit

8 comments:

beate said...

Jenn, I love it!!! Love the cowboy, the paper, the colors and the harware. Great card!

Flossie's Follies said...

What a great card, love it.

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous! I love the cowboy image and the beautiful papers!

Andrea said...

Fabulous card, the cowboy stamp is brilliant

yvonne said...

what a gorgeous card and embellishment!

Tara said...

great idea for thank you's!!! :)

WebDrops said...

well what i liked most about this card is the color combinations... very well assembled card. Great job

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is such a lovely card!